Skip to main content

Know and Learn

A student went to his master and said, “I feel like it has all been worth it. I have made it and I have you to thank, master.”
The master sat down to pour a cup of tea. And he kept pouring until the cup overflowed and still he kept pouring.
The student shouted for the master to stop.
”I guess I was wrong,” the master said.  “I thought it could have taken more.”

You are only “full” when you admit there is no more room in you to grow…and wouldn’t that be a tragedy?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?