Deciding to have pizza for dinner, I called one of the pizza houses in the neighborhood and ordered a jumbo deluxe. I told the person on the other end of the line that I'd pick it up in 30 minutes.
When I arrived, my mouth watering for hot pizza, I was told that my order had never been received. Furious, I lectured the young waiter on the poor service before storming out.
On the way home, I stopped at a competing pizza shop and requested a jumbo deluxe. "That's funny," the young man said as he took my order. "You're the second person named Collins to order the same pizza in the last 45 minutes. I don't think the other guy is going to show." -Dave Collins
Be very careful before "telling someone off."
When I arrived, my mouth watering for hot pizza, I was told that my order had never been received. Furious, I lectured the young waiter on the poor service before storming out.
On the way home, I stopped at a competing pizza shop and requested a jumbo deluxe. "That's funny," the young man said as he took my order. "You're the second person named Collins to order the same pizza in the last 45 minutes. I don't think the other guy is going to show." -Dave Collins
Be very careful before "telling someone off."
Comments