Skip to main content

Live Forward

The miserly millionaire called a family conference.  “I’m placing a box of money in the attic,” he said.  “When I die, I intend to grab it on my way up to heaven.  See to it that no one touches it until it’s my time to go.”
The family respected his wishes.  After his death the millionaire’s wife looked in the attic.  The box was still there.  “The fool!” she said.  “I told him he should have put it in the basement.”
-Gene Jennings


Since we do not know what we will merit it is best to live a life of integrity.  Since we cannot go backward, let’s begin a anew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?