Skip to main content

Words

“In my life as a psychologist I rely on words to heal.  In my work as a rabbi I rely on words to inspireWhen I write, I rely on words to communicate.  As a meditator, I have learned that words mean nothing at all. -Rabbi Ruth Durchslag 
The actions behind the words are where our intent become revealed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?