Skip to main content

First, Think

In 1963, the San Francisco Chronicle interviewed a man whose wife was just murdered.  He stated, “I’m outwardly calm because I’m taking sedatives.  Inside I’m grieving more than anyone will ever know.”

We cannot see inside another person.  We have little idea what thoughts, feelings, and hopes are swirling through their consciousness.  Be careful before judging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?