Skip to main content

They Ask me Stupid Questions......

An American Jew, president of a Synagogue, asked he cantor, whom he disliked, how he spent his time.  Since he prayed in the synagogue only on Saturdays what did he do with the rest of his time.
"I will show you how I am kept busy.  In the morning, before I can prepare myself, it is eleven o'clock and I have to eat breakfast.  After breakfast I practice singing for two hours.  When I am finished I have lunch.  From three o'clock until supper time my time is taken up hating the president."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?