Skip to main content

What not to Do

Gottlieb called his Rabbi and said, "I know tonight is Kol Nidre, but tonight the Yankees start the playoffs.  Rabbi, I'm a life long Yankee fan.  I've got to watch the Yankee game on TV".

The Rabbi responds, "Gottlieb, that's what VCR's are for".


Gottlieb is surprised. "You mean I can tape Kol Nidre? –Dov Peretz Elkins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?