Skip to main content

Kavannah

The holy Seer of Lublin testified: “Once I heard the Maggid say Ayn Kelohaynu, “There is no God like our God,” one of the final prayers of the service.  At that very moment, the skies parted and I saw the words coming alive before my eyes, I saw that there is no God like out God!”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?