A man was being held up at a Burger King. The person at the counter told him, "Sir, I am sorry but I cannot open the register without an order."
"Ok, so give me some onion rings."
"I am afraid that we do not have onion rings until after 1 PM."
The stick up man got frustrated and walked out.
- told by Rev King Duncan
The problem was the would-be thief had no other response. He was stuck, unable to counter the objections of the man at the register.
Question: To what degree are we programmed and incapable of going out side our "comfort zone" to listen to diverse opinions?
"Ok, so give me some onion rings."
"I am afraid that we do not have onion rings until after 1 PM."
The stick up man got frustrated and walked out.
- told by Rev King Duncan
The problem was the would-be thief had no other response. He was stuck, unable to counter the objections of the man at the register.
Question: To what degree are we programmed and incapable of going out side our "comfort zone" to listen to diverse opinions?
Comments