A wealthy man lay critically ill. "There's only one thing that will save you," his doctor said. "A brain transplant. It's experimental and very costly."
"Money is no object," the man said. "Can you get a brain?"
"There are three available. The first was from a college professor, but it'll cost you $10,000."
"Don't worry, I can pay. What about the second?"
"It was from a rocket scientist. It'll cost you $100,000."
"I have the money. And I'd be a lot smarter too. What about the third?"
"The third was from a Washington bureaucrat. It will set you back half a million dollars."
"Why so much for the bureaucrat's brain?" the patient asked.
"Never been used." -Herman Toran
"Money is no object," the man said. "Can you get a brain?"
"There are three available. The first was from a college professor, but it'll cost you $10,000."
"Don't worry, I can pay. What about the second?"
"It was from a rocket scientist. It'll cost you $100,000."
"I have the money. And I'd be a lot smarter too. What about the third?"
"The third was from a Washington bureaucrat. It will set you back half a million dollars."
"Why so much for the bureaucrat's brain?" the patient asked.
"Never been used." -Herman Toran
Comments