Skip to main content

Real Health

When someone you love is falling apart with the dreaded disease that seems to be consuming him little by little, you become steeped in fear and anger and denial and often feel helpless. What can you do? What is the purpose of all this? “Why, dear God, why?” is the question that goes around and around in your head. You’ve heard it said that when you have your health you have everything. I wonder about that. Do you really? My beloved husband is sick. I live and feel and breathe these things and live with the questions always. But I have found one of the answers. I give it to you. No it is not true that when you have your health you have everything.
What is true is, if you have someone who truly cares about you, when you do not have your health, you have everything. It is easier to buy good health than to buy good love. No amount of money can do that. Love us a free gift. It can give us all the strength we need to go on when there ain’t no more to give…. Screaming out in the quiet, “I adore you. I hate this. I am here. If only my love could heal you, you would be healed instantly. Together we’ll get through this. We’ll beat this thing.”  And in my heart I know our love is better than anything else, richer than anything else, healthier than anything else and will rise above anything else, yes, and can even heal. No, when you have your health you do not have everything, but when you have a heart, soul, connected to yours, be a wife, husband, child, friend, lover, parent, sister, brother, doctor, nurse, whoever, that says, “I love you, I’m here,” you have everything.”  -Anita, unknown source

Comments

Barbara said…
It just occur to me that I have not done the right thing since when my husband came back to me, I am on this blog to give thanks to whom it deserve, Some couples of weeks ago my life was in a terrible shape because my husband left me and I never believe that I was going to get him back, But through the help of this powerful spell caster called Dr.Ekpen my life is now in a joyful mood, I must recommend the services of Dr.Ekpen to anyone out there that they should contact Dr.Ekpen through these details below: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) or whatsapp +2347050270218 because through Dr.Ekpen assistance my marriage was restored.

Popular posts from this blog

Contact

“Between 1305 and the early 1800’s. the House of Taxis ran a form of pony express service all over Europe….   Its couriers clad in blue and silver uniforms, crisscrossed the continent carrying messages between princes and generals, merchants and money lenders.” –Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave We may think we are the first generation consumed by rapid communication but we are not.   Throughout our history it has been a priority. Of course, now in the 21 st century we must ask: are we better or worse for it?